Magnetic "Magic Lash" Single with Carrying Case (magnetic eyeliner and tweezers not included)
Magnetic "Magic Lash" Singles are available to bring you more ways to beautify your lashes.
Drama 1 Drama 2 Drama 3 Drama 4
Natural 1 Natural 2
How to Apply
1. Shake the eyeliner bottle before each use.
2. Apply a generous amount of the Magnetic Eyeliner as you would normally apply your upper eyeliner.
3. Add the 2nd/3rd coat. It's important to ensure you apply enough Magnetic Eyeliner.
4. Wait 2 minutes for the Magnetic Eyeliner to semi-dry. Lashes won't attach to the very wet liner.
5. Gently hold the lash to the eyeliner. The lash will magnetically adhere. Carefully adjust if needed. When you're happy with the placement, lightly press lash down to fully set it.
6. Close the eyeliner bottle tight after each use.
7. No glue needed.
Note: If lashes have trouble adhering, apply more Magnetic Eyeliner, let dry, bend the lash band to fit the curvature of your eyelid, and press the lash band onto the Magnetic Eyeliner. You may optionally trim the lashes to achieve your desired length. With proper use and storage, our magnetic eyelashes can be used for many times.
Avoid contact inside the eyes. Do not wear into an MRI machine.
How to Remove
1. Gently pull the lashes off.
2. Use makeup remover wipe to clean the magnets on the lash hand.
3. Use makeup remover to remove the Magnetic Eyeliner from the eyes.